DIFFERENT TYPES, GRADING AND DIFFERENCES
Our approach at Durham pallet is simple, we aim to provide a quality product and superior service by using our workforce and equipping them with the tools, education, training and support to make our team as strong as possible.
President: Jason Nitchie
Durham Pallet Services are committed to keeping our workplace safe and since 2014 we have been part of the WSPS Health & Safety Group.
◎ Durham Pallet Services works proudly in partnership with North America’s largest pallet pool provider
◎ Being a member of the CWPCA, Durham Pallet has access to many resources to help us stay current in the industry
◎ Durham Pallet Services offers their customers a variety of pallet choices such as:
- new pallet build (GMA, standard size) *Heat Treat is available through a 3rd party service
- custom made pallet (designed to your requirements
- standard size good / used pallets 48*40 ready for issue
◎ Part of our quality commitment includes a clean and neat facility, A pest control program is conducted on a weekly basis
◎ Since 2015 Durham Pallet has held monthly safety meetings with the warehouse staff and managers so any and all concerns can be acted on in a timely manner
◎ Servicing: Toronto, GTA, Durham Region, Mississauga and Brampton area
Customer Experience Cycle
- A great customer service strategy always starts with understanding what your customer needs and at Durham Pallet Services we will:
- Engage every single customer to find out exactly what they need
- Purchase: Our staff will follow through on every purchase to ensure the customer is getting exactly what they have requested
- Fulfillment: When we commit to your order, you will always have your request completed in full
- Deliver: our customers will always have their order shipped correctly - or we will make it right.
- Durham Pallet will stand behind every commitment we make together